Saturday, January 21, 2012

52WOCC - Champagne

Welcome to my little slice of the web.  Normally, starting a blog is hard for me.  I've had a few of them over the years but Luna Jubiliee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge inspired me.  I'm a few weeks late but I thought I would get a start!

So here it my submission for Champagne (January 1 – January 7).



Credits:
Location - Angel of Embers
Skin - De La Soul - Aestali - Frappe
Hair - Alice Project - Wonderland SE - Brown
Eyes -  Ibanez Eyes - Serene - Amazon
Lashes - [ glow ] studio - Lashes Italia - sexy
Lashes - [sauce] - lush riot ; lashes
Eyeshadow - Musa Makeup Salon - Mono-SmorkyQuartz
Eye Liner - [ glow ] studio - Eyeliner - Boat
Lipstick - [ a.e.meth ] - Matte Lip Tints - Brown
Lipstick - cheLLe - (lipstain) Moscato Kisses - Lipstain E
Blush - Amacci - Cutie Blush Tattoos - Peach (light)
Dress - Evie's Closet - Ren Dress - Brown
Bracelet - EarthStones - Neisha Bracelet - Brown/Tigers Eye/Moss Agate

Alright, I best get to work on the next color...  Coral?  Lets see what I can get out of my inventory.

2 comments:

  1. lovely look, I really adore this one, you look very feminine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun finding the location and getting everything just right for this one. I always feel like a girly girl in this dress too!

      Delete