Sunday, January 22, 2012

52WOCC - Electric Indigo

Just have Iron left before I can get to patina and then I'm fully caught up!  This was not as much of a challenge as I thought it would be.  The part that takes me the longest is finding a nice place to take the pictures.  It's actually quite fun exploring!

I also think I need to look into different Windlight settings.  I keep using the same three or so!  Well, here's the look.






Credits:

Location - Swimming Pools Resort Garden
Skin - LAQ - Lacie2 [Fair] - 3
Hair - >TRUTH< - Drew - Chestnut
Eyes -  Ibanez Eyes - Serene - Electra
Eye Shadow - * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Electric Indigo, Eye Shadow
Bikini - * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Bikini, Electric Indigo
Necklace - Wild Talender - Sakura Collar Violet
Earrings - (Yummy) - Bubble Earrings
Sun Glasses - WW - Heart/Silver - Silver/Purple
Feet - Slink - Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)

Time to start cleaning the house...

2 comments:

  1. i hear you on the windlight settings I keep using my faves as well, cute look, you look ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so tired of the cold weather! I had to do something to get rid of that feeling. :)

      Delete