Friday, February 3, 2012

52WOCC - Patina

Luna really outdid herself with Patina this week.  I had a bit of a time trying to find something, anything that would work.  Then I remembered that I had a lovely little shirt from Sweet Anidote!  The outfit is plain but I think it's cute...






And I have to say that I LOVE the shoes from HOC.  They come with a HUD that gives you lots of color choices.





The makeup is my basic go-to ensemble.


Credits:

Skin - De La Soul - Aestali - Frappe
Freckles - De La Soul - Aestali - Freckles - Light
Hair - Alice Project - Wonderland SE - Black
Eyes - FASHISM - 'Sunrise' Eyes - Celtic Green (Available as a group gift.)
Eye Shadow - Musa Makeup Salon - Mono-SmorkyQuartz
Lip Gloss - Filthy - Lipgloss 03
Blush - Amacci - High Blush Tattoos - Cedar (light)
Lashes - [ glow ] studio - Lashes Italia - sexy
Lashes - [sauce] - lush riot ; lashes
Shirt - Sweet Anidote - zacht - blue FOR ME
Skirt - Phoenix Rising - Fib Skirt (Black)
Heels - HOC Industries - Country Wedges
Pose - !bang

Also, I just realized that I have not been adding credits to the poses!  So, starting now, I will.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment