Monday, March 12, 2012

Lean On Me

In both worlds, there is one person that I know I  an lean on no matter what happens.  This person is my soul sister.  Akemo Draegonne and I have known each other since 2003 and I cannot imagine my life without her.  We have the kind of relationship in which we can not speak for months or even years, when we connect again it is as if no time has passed.

She is my friend, my sister, my confidant and my very best friend.

Who is yours?










Nym's Credits:
Skin - Filthy - Feb Group Gift - Skin:Cream F
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Orion Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Eyes - IKON - Utopia Eyes - Pale Mint+Gold
Top - Nyte'N'Day - Bridle Shirt
Skirt - EVALE - Pleated Skirt - Plaid
Belt - Nyte'N'Day - Bridle Belt
Boots - lassitude & ennui - Flutter boots - raven
Lashes - BEETLEBONES - Mesh Lashes V.01 - Dainty Black
Eyeshadow - elymode - A Little Drama - smoke
Lipstick - [ a.e.meth ] - Matte Lip Tints - Red
Lipstick - cheLLe - (lipstain) Moscato Kisses - Lipstain F
Lipstick - Filthy - Lipgloss 04

Akemo's Credits:

Skin - Filthy Skins - Maria - Tan
Tattoos - My Pinkie Skull - Your Geisha Full Fresh
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Amandine (Mesh) - Ash
Eyes - Eyetensity - Sparkling Eyes - Black - Small
Lashes - LAQ - Mascara 01 - Black
Top - Sassy Kitty Designs - Argyle Pull Dark Grey
Jeans - Luvin My Baby Bump Maternity - GF White
     (I was told to inform that Akemo is not pregnant but that she just loves the jeans.)
Boots - TEN"10 - Megas Boots - Black
Ears/Earrings - +Rozoregalia+ - Gemma Earring
Belly Piercing - +Rozoregalia+ - Nornir
Nails - Sexy Mamas - Prim Nails Manicured
Necklace - EarthStones - Classic Romance Necklace
Ring -  EarthStones - Eternal Blossom Ring
Ring -  Earthstones - Eternity Bridal Set (Platinum)
Ring -  F*cking Ninjas - V:tm Ravnos Ring
Bracelets - Luvin My Baby Bump Maternity - GF White Braclet

No comments:

Post a Comment