Sunday, March 18, 2012

And then there was family...

It is my pleasure to introduce you to my mother, Juliette.  When I first saw her, I told her that I would love to blog her and I meant it.  She is an adorable little demon...  She's shorter than I am! 

Also, she's my 'Aquamarine'.  I'm a cheater pants!



Juliette's Credits:
Skin - DrLife - LeneMix - Natural
Hair - Truth - Velvet - Pearl
Eyes - Candy Mountain - Hypno - Blind
Wings - Sinful Needs - Seraph II Consort Wings
Tail - Sinful Needs - Angrumax Queen ~ Jewelled Demon Tail
Horns - Illusions - Grumble Horns
Legs/Paws - Smalltime - Smalltime Mouse feets
Outfit - :: alterego :: - Rehab - Aqua
Makeup - GLAM! - Makeup tattoo - Winter look 2
Makeup - -DAMNED- - S.Eyeliners M2 - green
Lashes - ^;^Catwa ^;^ - 3D NoAlpha lashes #2 pack
Piercing 1 - -SU!- - Diamonds Flower piercing
Piercing 2 - :: Envi :: - Nose Cross - black
Necklace 1 - Earth Stone - Earthstones Book of Shadows Locket
Necklace 2 -  *LC* - Angel Wing Necklace (Mother)
Necklace 3 - MG - Heart Key Pendant in Gold
Nails - *Sexy Mamas* - Deluxe French Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment