Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gemini Sisters

Oh hi there!  I'm way behind on the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge...  This is my submission for Seashell Peach.

I still have to do Bright Turquoise and Shuttle Grey.  I also need to look around for Thistle!  On top of this, I told Leli that I wouldn't do any shopping until I did two blog posts for which I have done absolutely no shopping for.  So, I gave myself the challenge...  The reward will be shopping at Fantasy Faire with Leli!  And no, I won't be counting this post as one of the two that I need to do for my reward.  :P 

So, for this image in which I have entitled 'Gemini Sisters', I pulled Akemo over to my house and made her get down to her under-roos.  I dropped a pose box above my house, colored the background in a smokey white color and dropped down the Gemini Pose from F*cking Ninjas'.  I then put up two lights at different heights and distances.  The effect was a strange dual shadow that I aged with a nice rusty texture.

I think I am in love with the sepia tone and the gritty feel to the full sized image.

Also!  Akemo has her own blog now!  You should check it out.




Nym's Credits:
Skin - [Aura] - Briar - Berlin (breast option w/ freckles)
Hair - Truth - Eden - Cocoa
Eyes - IKON - Horizon Eyes - Blue (M)
Lingerie - Zaara - 3 Chanchal Thong - Nude
Feet - N-core - Bare Feet
Bracelet - Phoebe ~Piercings & more - Leather Bracelet - Wine  
Ring - Schadenfreude - Ikura Sushi Ring
Pose - F*cking Ninjas' - Gemini Pose

Akemo's Credits:
Skin - Promise Me - Lunar Skins [Lunar]
Eyes - Eyetensity - Sparkling eyes Black
Hair - Magika - Group Gift [s]
Lingerie - INSOLENCE - Valentines 2012 Lingerie gift
Feet - N-core - Bare Feet
Stockings - N-core - "White-Pink" Stockings
Ears - GAUGED - Elven Stretched Ears [Dice]
Nails - Sexy Mamas - Prim nails sculpted
Lashes - Moyet - Eyelashes No. 7
Ring - Earthstones - Eternal Blossom Ring - Gothic/Platinum
Ring - Earthstones - Eternity Bridal Set - Platinum
Ring - F*cking Ninjas' - V:tM Ravnos Clan Ring
Pose - F*cking Ninjas' - Gemini Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment