Monday, May 28, 2012

Dreaming of You

I love my SL life.  I truly do!  Sometimes I just wonder if there is anyone out there that I can spend my SL time with.  I've looked around from time to time and I seem to meet people who aren't really looking for companionship but for a fling.  So if there is someone out there that actually wants to have in depth conversations about philosophy, politics, art and things as little as what color I should blog...  You can feel free to come out of the woodwork at anytime.  :)


Credits:

Skin - Filthy - February Group Gift - Cream
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Dominique Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Eyes - IKON - Utopia Eyes - Pale Mint+Gold (M)
Dress - DCNY - Mesh Knit Dress - Cerise
Leggings - Kyoot - Sisley Tights - Orchid
Boots - The Sea Hole - Python Kicks - Plaster
Headband - Needful Things - Emotion Headband 1
Pose - Cheeky Pea - Georgie Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment