Monday, May 28, 2012

Waiting for Love

Real life has been kicking my butt recently and I have no excuses.  I've just been livin', workin', and dealing with all that comes with it.  So, I'm back now...  YAY!

For Pueblo, Leli and I had taken a photo shoot but I had failed to get her credits.  So, I may just show the pictures of those another time.  (They are pretty cute too!)  So for my late coming submission for the 53WOCC, I give you:



The idea here was a woman waiting for her lost love.  Perhaps a vampire will be coming out of that tomb or a zombie or even her lover's ghost.  Either way, she's waiting and is prepared to wait forever.

Credits:

Skin - [Aura] - Helena - Paper - Love Notes
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Anais Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye - Rising Spring
Outfit - PixelDolls - Timepiece 009 (appears to be closed.  Contact: Dolce Blackflag)
Boots - lassitude & ennui - Flutter boots - raven
Pose- elymode - Contemplation Pose & Candle

No comments:

Post a Comment