Monday, May 7, 2012

Thistle Faery

I really had a good time with the Fantasy Faire.  I had originally thought that I had missed it but I managed to get in on the very last day.  All of the items were extremely impressive and I am sure that I spent much more than I should have.  But when it's for a good cause, it makes the buyer's remorse a little easier to handle.


What makes it even easier is this lovely dress from Evie's Closet!  The outfit came with the wings and the crown just added to the appeal.  Pairing them both with the mesh hair from Wasabi Pills was a no brainer!




Credits:
Skin - [Atomic] - Grace Skin - Buff - Irish Green
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Amandine Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Eyes - IKON - Utopia Eyes - Pale Mint+Gold (M)
Outfit - Evie's Closet - Will 'O The Wisp - Pale
Feet - Slink - Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Butterfly Crown - Evie's Closet - ButterflyCrown - Clove
Earrings - CoLLisions - Sakura Doujou Earrings
Necklace - Footpaw Industries Store - Y Necklace - Rose S Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment