Tuesday, February 14, 2012

52WOCC - Folly

Folly was a super hard color for me.  I searched for days to find it and still had a hard time.  Lelisia helped me find the whole outfit and I have to say, the little girl is turning into a real fashionista.  But, what fashionista doesn't like shopping for themselves?

Either way!  My SL family life is getting better and better by the moment.  I have been neglecting Amras though.  So, I am going to need to take a moment here and there to step in.  I paid for the curiousities shop and have yet to get anywhere with it!  O.o

Anyway, have a looksie at Folly!







Nym's Credits:

Skin - De La Soul - Aestali - Frappe
Hair - >TRUTH< - Melinda - Night
Eyes - FASHISM - 'Sunrise' Eyes - Celtic Green (Available at IKON)
Dress - DCNY - Mesh Knit Dress - Cerise
Leggings - Gawk! - Cotton Leggings - Rose
Feet - Slink - Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Eyeshadow - cheLLe - (eyeshadow) Dark Shadows - Pink
Lipstick - A&M - Nude Lips - Pale Pink 10% - Mariko
Earrings - bellballs essentials - Diamon Firwork Earrings
Necklace - Tres Blah - String Necklaces - Silver
Pose - !bang

Leli's Credits:
Skin - Mynerva - Bianca - Champagne Tone
Eyes - 2c - Magnetic 7 Dark Blue Eyes
Hair - Truth - Danni - Raven Color
Outfit (Top, Bottom, Shoes) - Larnia Kids - Keeping Warm - Pink Color
Pose - !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment