Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blogger Challenges

Because I don't want to just sit around and blog what I'm wearing, where I'm at or what I'm doing...  I bring you the (less than) comprehensive list of SL Blogger Challenges!


Please feel free to comment and let me know if I have missed a challenge and it needs listing!



•  12 Days of Lingerie Challenge
"The challenge is to wear lingerie, underwear, corsets or anything barely there and sexy in your blog posts!"

"The key is putting together a photo using that week's color selection as the primary color.  Each week I'll kick off the week announcing that week's color plus the next week's color.  I give the upcoming week so folks can shop."

"So often you hear that a picture is worth 1000 words.. but I do know that you can tell a story with a picture.  I love how songs inspire us, how a song can invoke a picture in your head."

 "Everything you wear... must begin with the letter you are blogging."

•  Blog Hero
"Shay gives weekly new lyrics like for example 'Singing in the rain'.  You don't have to do a fashionable picture, you can just create a scene... whatever you like."

"Choose a store (or stores) from the list of stores and creators at http://bloggingsecondlife.wordpress.com/. The store(s) must be ones that you haven't heard or been to before."

"Lets see what your av would have looked like their senior year of highschool!"
 
"You'll get a prompt to which challenge acceptors will create a short story and illustrate it with images from SL.  Alternatively, if you do not wish to write a whole short story, you may just create an image that will tell the story for you.  Heck, you could just write a story and not illistrate it at all!"
"Select your favorite character and portray them in an appropriate setting, appropriately dressed.."

"Take a funny picture with your new… friend.  It can be anything as long as it’s funny and not overly crude."

"We have created a list of 100 photo scenarios for you to hunt and shoot."

"Which Princess would you be!"

"I’m asking you to post or flickr about things you love."

"I think it would be really cool to see all of you fabulous bloggers blog something totally opposite of what you normally do."

"Each week I will pick one person in the Second Life community that I feel has displayed a positive attitude and an overall kind nature that week. I will then offer to do a free portrait for them!  Start up your own weekly pay it forward chain!"

"Blog meme courtesy of Photo Nikolaidis "Pipes with No Panties" . Challenge issued bloggers. You know what to do."

The SoSL Fantasy Blogger Challenge
"Each week I will come up with another fantasy creature for you all to put a look together for."

"The challenge is to find one item, and create a minimum of 3 different looks with that same item."

•  Summer Holidays Challenge
"Show us how you spend your SL summer vacation!  Take pics... once a week, once a month or even once a day and share them with us!"

"Create an avatar of the gender you normaly do not use in Second Life.  The avatar has to be 0 Linden dollar."


"Your challenge is to take a completely unedited photograph in Second Life."

•  Word of the Week
"You have a week to style an outfit that you think goes along with the word."

No comments:

Post a Comment